Jaisie Sin (Webmaster)
Jaisie Sin is a second-year Master of Information student in the concentration of User Experience Design. She is pursing the Master of Information Thesis Option with research interests in the connections between healthcare and computers. She is the MISC Webmaster. Her mission in the former is to ensure a positive student experience and strong student presence at the iSchool and make sure student needs will be heard.
Jaisie hails from Toronto and earned an Honours BSc in Neuroscience and Computer Science from the University of Toronto. Her education is a reflection of her diverse interests, which include human-computer interaction, social psychology, security, social engineering, medicine, game design, artificial intelligence, and software development. When she has spare time, Jaisie enjoys experimenting with physics in video games, exploring fun weekend software projects, and dabbling in bullet journaling.
If you see Jaisie in the halls, please feel free to say hi!
- Ensures that MISC has an updated and accurate presence on the web
- Is responsible for the maintenance of the MISC website
- Is responsible for the dissemination of knowledge relating to MISC business including financial statements, agendas, and minutes of the Governing Council meetings via the website
- Is responsible for promoting MISC’s events via the website
As an Executive member of the Council, the Webmaster:
- Attends MISC meetings and is given one vote
- Attends emergency meetings
- Represents and helps MISC at various events